Ace The Exam LTD or “we” or “us” take our relationship with all our users seriously, and this
personal data collected via our Website.
1. When do we collect personal information?Our Website is free for you to browse through and read.
We ask for your personal information if you want to purchase a subscription to the Website
We only collect personal information (such as your name, e-mail, and address details) if you choose to provide that information to us in response to our request.
2. What do we do with the information?We will require you to provide particular personal information such as your credit card details and your billing address for the purposes of completing ecommerce orders. We will only use this information for the purposes of managing your order or your usage of the Website.
Providing additional personal information is up to you. We collect personal information to enter you in contests and notify you of results, to e-mail you with updates, news and special offers, to respond to your questions or comments, to register you for certain features on the Website.
Ace The Exam LTD (and those people employed by Ace The Exam LTD who help make this Website, its
content and its services) will process and use your personal information in order to respond to your
feedback – like responding to problems, improving our services and gearing what we do to suit your
Beyond this, we will not share your information with any other company without your consent unless we are required to do so by law, if you have won a prize or if you have made a request for specific information. If you give us consent then we may share your information with our partners in order that they can contact you with information, promotions, products, services and offers that may be interesting to you.
By entering competitions on the Website where you can receive third party prizes, you give your consent to share your details with the provider of the third party prize.
We will never sell your information to any other company.
3. Asking your permissionIf you register on the Website or make a purchase, we may also contact you by email with further information or updates concerning our products. We don’t want to bombard your inbox, so we will endeavour to keep the number of updates we send you to one a week.
4. How to unsubscribeOur policy is to allow users to unsubscribe from our regular emails at any time. You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your information be removed from the mailing list.
If you have asked us to stop sending emails, and this hasn’t happened, it may be because the email address to which we are sending them is not the same as the address you sent your request from. Please check the address we are using and include this information in your request. The easiest way to do this is to return to us the whole of the unwanted email. The address we are sending to is included within the message.
5. Who processes your information?
Ace The Exam LTD (will process the information you tell us in order to respond to your feedback – like responding to problems, improving our services and gearing what we do to suit your requirements further.
7. What do we do to safeguard personal information?
We will use our best efforts to be sure that third parties who work with us as our agents to make this Website and its contents available to you, and to fulfil your orders and requests, agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve our Website and our visitors. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
8. Links to other Websites
We may offer links to other websites we use and recommend. However, we are not responsible for the content or information collection policies of websites operated by other companies. If you visit another website, we advise you to review their privacy and other policies.
9.Third-Party Analytic Services
10. Cross-Border Transfer of Data.
Any personally identifiable information you provide to Pearson in connection with this Service will be stored on Ace The Exam LTD’s servers or those of its affiliates and/or authorized vendors and will be accessible by authorized employees of Ace The Exam LTD. Due to the global nature of the Service, personally identifiable information may be transmitted, stored or processed in a country other than the one in which you reside (“Resident Jurisdiction”), including primarily in New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom. Reasonable contractual or other measures Ace The Exam LTD may take to protect your personally identifiable information while outside the Resident Jurisdiction are subject to applicable foreign legal requirements, for example, lawful requirements by governmental authorities or court order to disclose personally identifiable information to government authorities in the countries in which such data may be stored or processed